POPSICLE STICK PAPER PLATE DINOS
Hello! Welcome to Arts & Crafts with Popsicle!
Today we’re diving into the prehistoric era and having some dino fun!
Follow my lead as we create Popsicle Stick Paper Plate Dinosaurs!
What We’ll Need:
To complete this craft, we’ll need:
- Colorful Paper Plates
- Googly Eyes
- Construction Paper
- Popsicle Sticks
- Fold the paper plate in half and cut through the middle. Now you have two dinosaur bodies!
- Using different colored construction paper, cut out Dino’s head and tail, and cut smaller triangles for spikes.
- Glue the spikes in a line along the curved side of the plate.
- Stick on googly eyes and draw a smiley mouth on the head. Next, glue the head and tail on opposite ends of the plate.
- Give your Dino legs by sticking two popsicle sticks to the bottom of the plate.