POPSICLE STICK FRUIT SLICES
Hello! Welcome to Arts & Crafts with Popsicle!
Today we’ll be letting our juicy creativity run wild!
Follow my lead as we create Popsicle Stick Fruit Slices!
These fruit slices are perfect for playing kitchen or grocery shopping at home with your kids!
What We’ll Need:
To complete this craft, we’ll need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Construction Paper
- Paint or Markers
- Pipe Cleaners
- Paint three Popsicle sticks to match the fruit you’re making. Glue your sticks together to form a triangle.
- Cut out a construction paper triangle the same size as your stick triangle and glue to the back. Make sure the colors match!
- Paint or color your fruit slice to give it details like real fruit. Stripes and spots are a great addition.
- Glue on pipe cleaners and beads to add leaves and seeds.
- Make lots of different fruits and get ready for a fresh, fruity & fun-filled playtime!